Senior Frontend Engineer
Noice is an early stage stealth startup working on an innovative service for gamers. We’ve raised several
million euros in funding from games industry leaders, validated our offering with our end users and are now
building our platform towards launch.
Noice is founded by the core team that built Applifier, exited it to Unity Technologies in 2014 and scaled
the business to €100 millions in gross revenue in under 5 years. Our cross-functional team has deep games
and software industry experience ranging from building and operating Unity Ads video ad network at scale of
over billion end devices per month, Everyplay mobile video sharing service reaching tens of millions of end
users and mobile games with tens of millions of downloads.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with strong experience in developing feature rich,
highly polished and "juicy" user interfaces for consumer services and/or games on desktop and on mobile.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build a groundbreaking new consumer
service comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a high potential startup.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based in Finland and are open to local or remote
candidates, who are based maximum two timezones away from Helsinki time (CET+1).
What you’ll be doing
- Create engaging and juicy user interfaces for desktop and mobile clients as key member of our experienced frontend engineering team
- Collaborate with UX and game designers to translate designs productively to well-architected and easy to maintain user interface implementations
- Work closely with backend engineers to define APIs and protocols and to build on backend services built for large scale
What we’re are looking for
- You have strong hands-on experience in developing feature rich, engaging and polished user interfaces
- You have strong expertise in developing for web and/or mobile clients
- You've worked with and know the benefits and limitations of modern UI frameworks such as React, Flutter or ADD HERE
- You are well versed with unit testing and other quality practices
- You are eager to learn new concepts and technologies
- You know how to effectively get things done in an agile small team building new software services
- You are able to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions and talk about them with the team in
- You are a proactive contributor who works well in small teams
- You are a creative software developer who enjoys taking on new challenges to learn
We appreciate also
- Experience with building user interfaces in Unity game engine
- Experience in working with 3D user interfaces
- Experience with Three.js
- Eperience or insights into the gaming industry, especially free-to-play games
- Experience in building new software products from scratch
- Experience in working with modern cloud infrastructure and tooling (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Experience in distributed application development, microservices or event based communication