Senior Machine Learning engineer
Noice is an early stage stealth startup working on an innovative service for gamers. We’ve raised several million euros in funding from games industry leaders, validated our offering with our end users and are now building our platform towards launch.
Noice is founded by the core team that built Applifier, exited it to Unity Technologies in 2014 and scaled the business to €100 millions in gross revenue in under 5 years. Our cross-functional team has deep games and software industry experience ranging from building and operating Unity Ads video ad network at scale of over billion end devices per month, Everyplay mobile video sharing service reaching tens of millions of end users and mobile games with tens of millions of downloads.
We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer with a specialty in computer vision to join our team to work on large scale feature detection and data extraction.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build a groundbreaking new consumer service comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a high potential startup.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based in Finland and are open to local or remote candidates, who are based maximum two timezones away from Helsinki time (CET+1).
What you’ll be doing
- Work with hands-on software development to further develop our machine learning based video feature detection and data extraction pipeline
- Implement and optimize highly accurate and performant machine learning methods that are used real-time at large scale
- Architect and implement new approaches to meet business goals with ML
- Participate in all aspects of our ML pipeline from architecture, to implementation, to data generation and training, and to operations with broad ownership and responsibility
What we’re are looking for
- You know how to effectively get things done in an agile small team building new software services or products
- You have strong hands-on experience in building machine learning systems for production use and deep competence in applying computer vision
- You’re fluent in using modern machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch to build and train deep neural networks. You are also proficient with Python libraries that are widely used for mathematical operations and computer vision, such as NumPy and OpenCV.
- You have experience in building GPU-accelerated machine learning models that are optimized for high performance. CUDA and GPGPU programming knowledge is much appreciated.
- You are able to clearly communicate your ideas and solutions and talk about them with the team in English
- You are a proactive contributor who works well in small teams
- You are a creative software developer who enjoys taking on new challenges to learn
We appreciate also
- Previous experience or insights into the gaming industry
- Experience in building new software products from scratch
- Experience with toolkits related to deep learning, such as TensorRT and Kubeflow.